Stress - This is the word that spoils everything - career,relationship,friendship etc. I had shared my views with regard to stress management, hope you'll find this useful.
Stress is a psychological state that affects the immune system. In this fast moving world, there is connection between stress and vulnerability to viral infections such as colds is widely recognized. For example, cold,fever & flu rates increase among students during exam periods. Can you find why? The reason is due to stress which keeps down the immune system.
Keeping a positive outlook on life can help to overcome the weakening of the immune system. Stress develops depression. Depression affects learning and memory.
So it is essential to manage the stress. Stress can be managed through a healthy lifestyle, including physical exercise, humour which keeps in control the blood level flow which gets increased to brain,muscles and heart due to stress.
Men and women handle stress in different dimensions. While men tend to isolate themselves from others, women will turn to relatives/friends for help to get rid of the stress.
Some quick tips & tricks to overcome this stress:
1. Humor therapy - Keep yourself a sense of humour.
2. Listening to your favourite music which can calm your mind.
3. Exercising daily - in the early morning(Physical exercise helps to strengthen brain cells).
4. Cultivate the habit of learning new skills daily.
5. Commitment to listening plus to teach something you know.
6. You shouldn't make/feel yourself depressed as depressing harms brain function.
7. Also you need to be in your weight -not under/over weight which helps you to think faster (See the people in japan/china who are neither under nor over weight and just see their working potential - japan -2nd in economy, china =hardware)..Slim a bit to think faster.
8. Just try to greet back the people whoever greet you, don't always expect someone to greet you, that shows you are not easy moving. Include some good soft skills within you to improve your career skills.
9. Think before you start anything so that you needn't stress yourself later. Strategically thinking & Visualizing - very important ingredients of life.
10. Proper sleep is essential for acquiring new knowledge and learning new skills. So sleep proper to reach top levels.
Overall if you try to implement full-brain engagement then there is no room for stress.
I welcome your points/views/feedback on the same.
Be stress free! happiness full :)